Thursday, May 3, 2012

Adepticon Review Day 3

The evil pigapult

The start of day 3 a wake up, with around 4 hours of sleep. I know this will cost me in the long run. I get to the Malifaux Master Qualifier with plenty of time though. Game 1 was against Avatar Somer gremlins, I take Colette as it is shared destroy the evidence. Cassandra grabs the neutral evidence first move of the game and I out run him to the rest, he did get Body Guard and 2 of his evidence markers, 8-4. Game two was against Rasputina and after learning how bad Rasputina did on this mission the last qualifier I take Ramos. After a hard fight I win the mission 5-2. Game 3 I find myself at the top table versus Avatar Ramos, and I take him myself. I made a lot of mistakes that I wouldn't have made if I had more sleep and lost the game 0-8. This knocks me down to 10th place. I stay around for the awards and get in the Masters due to people that cannot play or already qualified.
Ramos getting all 8 points himself

After the masters I go back to the room and veg out for awhile. Then I check on my friend I am rooming with playing Warhammer. At this time he was 1-1 losing the second game due to his wizard blowing up turn 1. I take some pictures of it and then some of the Crystal Brush. Just talking and goofing off the rest of the day I finally head to bed around 11pm while watching discovery channel.

 The biggest unit of Rat Ogres I have ever seen.
 I love the Forge World Dragon
 I love the CRASSUS ARMOURED ASSAULT TRANSPORT!




No comments: