Friday, May 4, 2012

Adepticon Day 4 and Wrap up

Probably my favorite thing from the Crystal Brush

Day 4

I finally get a good night of sleep. I arrive at the Malifaux masters and we started soon as all 8 of us made it there. I didn't take any pictures as I tried to make sure I did not make any mistakes. Of course I still did. Game one I played against Shawn who I beat in round 2 the day before. This time I won 8-2 and would have gotten 8-0 if we could have finished the last turn. We skip lunch and keep going, I face outcasts in the semi-finals. The mission is deliver the message his schemes are eye for an eye and kill protege, mine are sabotage and kill protege. My plan is to get sabotage off and kill my master so he cannot get the points from the mission and kill Cassandra so he cannot get kill protege. I move up Cassandra to set off sabotage but I do it in a way she cannot come back to my side of the board. She is shot down in a hail of fire and I cannot do the plan I had. With her down and 8 billion gremlins after me I lose the round 6-2. Andrew the guy I was playing was a lot of fun and went on to win it all. I spent the rest of the day just messing around and resting as by this point I was half dead.

Wrap up

So another Adepticon down. I had a ton of fun and I am planning on going next year. In total in Malifaux I went 5-3-1 so for only having one person to play against in my area I guess we are doing it right. I plan on next year to play different games I bought most of a Warmachine army while I was there and plan on bring it and my lord of the rings. I also plan on not doing any serious events, even though I had great games against great people, I think I would enjoy just playing in story events or doing pick up games for Warmachine. Next year I plan on getting VIG tickets again just because I will be getting a shirt and glass anyways so it is worth it for me. Post in the comments if you have any good stories from adepticon to tell as I would love to hear them!

 Awesome 55m Chaos Knight
 American Dust Warfare Walker
I love the smoking boots!

No comments: