Thursday, July 1, 2010

40k Display Board Part 1

So with me trying to go to more tournaments I need a new display board as my old one had broken apart and was to big for easy transport. So with this in mind I went to walmart to get some items to make it with. I came home with some sand, spray paint and a 5 dollar cork board.
The glue I already had and the sand(forgot to take a picture of the board).

So with all the items I needed on hand I went to work covering the board with watered down glue and slowly putting the sand on it. I let this layer of sand dry for a day and then painted another layer of watered down glue on top of it. So after two days of work I have a board ready to prime and paint.

After the sand first got glued down with a model to show scale.



Layer of watered down glue over the top.


No comments: